Mohammad Reza HASSANI
4th Dan Taekwondo
@ Total Taekwondo Acade
Over 17 years of martial arts experience, 4th Dan Black Belt in World Taekwondo (WT) style and Head Instructor of Total Taekwondo Academy.
Was 2007 Junior League, State and Local Champion in many competition in Iran.
- 2009-2010 State champion
- 2011 Australian National Championship-Silver and Bronze
- 2012 Australian National Champion-2Gold and Silver (poomsae, Sparring and creative Poomsae)
- 2012 Selected on the National Team 2012 World Taekwondo Hanmadang in South Korea.
- 2012 World Taekwondo champion in world taekwondo Hanmadang in South Korea-Bronze
- 2012 Australian University Game-Silver and Bronze.
- 2012 Best male of the year for UniSA sports team.
- 2013 State, National Champion in Poomsae and Sparring.
- 2013 Represent Australia in the World Taekwondo Hanmadang at South Korea and bring Gold and Silver for Australia in Poomsae and Tile Power Breaking.
- 2014 State Champion
- 2015 State Champion
- 2016 Represent Australia in South Korea and compete in the hardest division and get trough the final and break 13 Tile in Power Breaking.
“Creating a friendly but competitive club, where new members feel welcome and current members feel at home”